- lecture Topic: Basic principles of tasting. What is wine. Basic principles of tasting: color, aroma, taste, conclusions. · Tasting of 6 wines. 05.04.23.
- lecture Topic: White grape varieties. production of white wines. Production of orange wines. The variety of white grape varieties, their characteristics and main features. The main basic principles of white wine production. · Tasting of 6 wines. 12.04.23.
- lecture Topic: Red grape varieties. Production of red and rosé wines. The variety of red grape varieties, their characteristics and main features. Basic principles of red and rosé wine production. · Tasting of 6 wines. 19.04.23.
- lecture Topic: Sparkling wines and champagne. History and production of champagne. A variety of European sparkling wine styles. Serving, storage and compatibility with food. · Tasting of 5 wines. 26.04.23.
- lecture Topic: Wine and food compatibility. Basic principles of food and wine compatibility. A practical lesson on food and wine pairings of different styles. How food and sauce ingredients affect the taste of wine and vice versa. Wine serving temperature. · 4 wine tasting. 03.05.23.
- lecture Topic: A year in a winery. History, facts, useful links, movies and books. Choosing glasses, storing and serving wine. · Tasting of 5 wines. 17.05.23.
For any questions related to the organization and conduct of tastings, please contact us by phone +371 20101111 or e-mail email@example.com
Rated 0 out of 5
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.