An excellent tasting of six vintage champagnes from the 2008 harvest. This year’s harvest is considered by critics, winemakers and specialists to be particularly successful, especially for wines that are expected to be stored for a long time. In the summer of 2008, the winemakers were delighted by the very good weather, which allowed them to produce unusually fresh and refined wines, saturated with ripe fruit and balanced acidity. You can see for yourself by tasting six different cuvées from four different family producers representing reputable wineries from the Vallée de la Marne and the Côte des Blancs in Champagne:
· De Sousa Brut Blanc de Blancs “Cuvee des Caudalies” Millesime 2008
· Philippe Gonet Brut Blanc de Blancs Grand Cru “Belemnita” 2008
· Diebolt-Vallois Fleur de Passion Blanc de Blancs 2008
· Jacquesson Avize Champ Caïn 2008
· Jacquesson Ay Vauzelle Terme 2008
· Jacquesson Dizy Corne Bautray 2008
In accordance with the regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers, the tastings will take place with planned safety measures and will be possible for visitors who have been vaccinated against Covid-19, have been ill and can confirm this by presenting a digital Covid-19 certificate.